Spring Time Farm grows certified organic vegetables for farmers markets and wholesale.
Our focus is growing healthy and nutritious vegetables while doing what we can to create a richer ecosystem. We grow it all—from “Arugula to Zucchini”. We are particularly excited to cultivate many heirloom varieties, including heritage foods identified by the Slow Food movement as facing extinction in the Ark of Taste.
Below is a sampling of what we have available each season.
- All the kales
- Baby leeks
- Easter egg radishes
- New Ozette fingerling potatoes
- Rainbow carrots
- Salad mix of field greens
- Sugar snap peas
- Carmen sweet peppers
- Gourmet varieties of garlic like Spanish Roja
- Heirloom slicer and cherry tomatoes
- Padrons, hot peppers and chiles
- Persian cucumbers
Fall & Winter Highlights
- Castelfranco and Rosabla Pink radicchio
- Celeriac and celery
- Heritage dry beans
- Winter squashes such as Red Kuri and Black Futsu