Spring Time Farm grows certified organic vegetables for farmers markets and wholesale.
Our focus is growing healthy and nutritious vegetables while doing what we can to create a richer ecosystem. We grow it all—from “Arugula to Zucchini”. We are particularly excited to cultivate many heirloom varieties, including heritage foods identified by the Slow Food movement as facing extinction in the Ark of Taste.
Below is a sampling of what we have available each season.
- Overwintered kale
- Baby leeks
- French breakfast radishes
- New Ozette fingerling potatoes
- Rainbow carrots
- Salad mix of field greens
- Baby spinach
- Sugar snap peas
- Carmen sweet peppers
- Fresh Red Long of Tropea onions
- Gourmet varieties of garlic like Spanish Roja
- Heirloom slicer and cherry tomatoes
- Padrons, hot peppers and chiles
- Persian cucumbers
- Rosa bianca eggplant
Fall & Winter Highlights
- Castelfranco and Rosabla Pink radicchio
- Celeriac and celery
- Parsnips and turnips
- Winter squashes such as Red Kuri and Black Futsu