*** TEMPORARILY SOLD OUT AS WE TAKE STOCK *** If you have already submitted a form, but not yet paid, we will contact you in the next day or two with a link where you will be able to pay for your share. Thank you!
THANK YOU for considering our CSA! Our CSA members are what keep our family farm running in these uncertain times and we are so grateful for your support. We are offering a six week Certified Organic vegetable CSA starting WEDNESDAY, JUNE 3, 2020 for the Bellingham/Everson area. If you are interested:
- Read important details about our CSA.
- Fill out the form below and click submit.
- Click the link to purchase your share. Thank you!
EARLY SUMMER CSA:
Our early summer CSA is a low-commitment, 6 week program consisting of a weekly pre-packed box with a mix of the best vegetables that we have to offer. Pick-up and delivery day will be WEDNESDAYS each week from June 3 – July 8. If you like, you can add on to your CSA to receive Certified Organic Cascadia Mushrooms (shiitakes) or our farm fresh flowers with your share each week! Flowers will likely include: the last ranunculus, peonies, David Austin garden roses, ornamental alliums, and more.
We are able to offer a limited number of contactless home delivery options prioritized for folks who are high risk in our community or front-line workers (thank you!) and who live in the immediate Bellingham and Everson areas. If you live outside these areas but would like a home delivery, contact us for availability.
We also offer neighborhood locations for pick-up. Pick-up points are screened for safety, and to thank you for choosing this option we will reduce your share cost by $5/week (total for all six weeks: home delivery is $255, pick-up point is $225). You will choose your pick-up site/option in the form below. At the moment these pick-up locations are limited to downtown Bellingham, Fairhaven, and Everson, but with enough interest we can expand those offerings (here’s looking at you, Ferndale and Lynden! Tell your neighbors!).
What is in a box? 7-9 items per week of the best the farm has to offer you. Mid June might include: A bunch of carrots, rainbow chard, beets and green garlic; a bag of sugar snap peas, a head of butter lettuce, and a pint of strawberries. Early July might include: freshly bunched sweet onions, broccoli, spinach, garlic scapes, a pint of cherry tomatoes, two zucchini, and a bunch of Genovese basil.
IS A CSA RIGHT FOR ME? Yes, if:
- You want to show solidarity with and support your farmers! CSAs provide up-front income to help us at Spring Time Farm ride the highs (and lows) of each season. Since food access is a bit of a question mark this year, a CSA will provide you with fresh, healthy produce straight from the farm to you.
- You are comfortable with, excited about, and committed to seasonal eating! We will provide suggestions for how to use your veggies, but do not offer any substitutions within shares. If there is something you don’t like, either challenge yourself to “learn-to-love” or gift it.